East Coast Ultra Modern Villa – 3 Bed

East Coast Ultra Modern Villa – 3 Bed
Yeni Boğaziçi, Famagusta
For Sale £210,000 - Villa
23110517-DOV-BOGAZICI-C 225 m2 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 600 m2

* ULTRA-MODERN SALAMIS VILLA * ONLY TWO remaining! * 2-year construction progress payment plan * Option to create 4th bedroom in study room * 600m2 Private Plot with Option for Private Pool * Close to EAST COAST BEACHES * Huge picture windows * SPACIOUS design * Close to AMENITIES, SHOPS * Large terraces * LED lighting * Ceramic Flooring * Fireplace * Off-street parking & garden * Highest specification Kitchen & Bathroom fittings * Ceramic Floors  * Central Satellite and Internet * Built-in wardrobes * Short drive to FAMAGUSTA *Close to historic sites including Salamis & St Barnabas Monastery * Off-plan – personalise your interior * 4 bedroom option available (study becomes 4th bedroom) * For virtual or in-person viewings, contact North Cyprus International (NCI) in UK or Cyprus on +44 207 112 8086 or +90 548 861 0600

North Cyprus East Coast Ultra Modern 3 bedroom villa with up to 2-year construction progress payment plan

If you are seeking a high specification, ultra-modern villa with easy access to miles of East Coast sandy beaches, family facilities, shops, restaurants as well as a short drive to bustling Famagusta, then this may be what you are looking for!

Perfect for an all-year living OR a great holiday base to explore the fabulous East Coast of Northern Cyprus with its great sandy beaches, lovely restaurants, fascinating historic sites and more.  Fabulous Famagusta with its historic walled city and markets as well as the modern city with cinemas, malls and EMU (Eastern Mediterranean University) is nearby.

This villa offers the highest ultra-modern standard with high-quality fixtures and fittings included in the price.  Buy off-plan to personalise your interior and choose your kitchen, flooring and bathroom fittings. 

For virtual showhome tour, or in-person site viewings, contact North Cyprus International (NCI) in the UK or Cyprus on +44 207 112 8086 or+90 548 861 0600


Distance to Salamis Hotel Beach: 2 mins (walking)

Distance to Long Hotel/ Iskele: 5 mins (by car)

Distance to Near East Private School: 3 mins (by car)

Distance to Eastern Mediterranean University/ Famagusta: 7 mins (by car)

Distance to Famagusta city: 7 mins (by car)

Distance to Ercan International Airport/ North Cyprus: 40 mins (by car)

Distance to Larnaca Airport/ South Cyprus: 55 mins (by car)

 Villa Specifications:

Children’s Playground area

Basketball court area

Floor coverings in ceramic

1 Private BBQ area for the villa

%30 Water Saving Taps

Fire Detector

False Ceiling Plasterboard and Spot Led Lighting

Double Glazing PVC Aluminum

Earthquake Resistant High Technology

Arredo Smart Furniture

Central Satellite Central Internet

Video Door Intercom System

S-heating and Energy Saver

Multiple Glazing Unit

American pressed interior doors

Stair bannisters in aluminium profile

Open parking lot (Private)

Photo-cell controlled stair lighting

Security system, cameras and alarms

Solar Water Heating System

Price & Payment Plan:

Deposit: 3,000 £ Down payment: 30% of the price: 63,000 £ (in order to start the construction) The rest 70% of the price: 81,000 £ + taxes should be paid by the time of delivery (the client chooses the date between 18 -24 months after signing the contract according to his instalment payments)

Additional Details

  • Terraces: Yes
  • Close to: Beaches
  • Distance to Beach: 5 min
  • Built in Wardrobes: Yes
  • Solar Power: Yes
  • Choice of Furnishings: Yes

Floor Plans

East Coast Ultra Modern Villas Ground Floor Plan 228

East Coast Ultra Modern Villas First Floor Plan 228

East Coast Ultra Modern Villas 228 m2 Ground Floor Plan

East Coast Ultra Modern Villas 228 m2 First Floor Plan

East Coast Ultra Modern Villas Site Plan - North Cyprus Property

Property Video
  • East Coast Ultra Modern Villa - 3 Bed
    East Coast Ultra Modern Villa – 3 Bed
Property Map

Other North Cyprus Properties

Compare Properties

You can only compare 4 properties, any new property added will replace the first one from the comparison.
Kyrenia (Girne) Harbour - Northern Cyprus

Are you hoping to visit NORTH CYPRUS this year?

Sign up to get travel updates once visits re-open, as well as special property discounts and offers.

To invest without visiting with special Interest-Free Plans, call us now +44 207 112 8086. 

You have Successfully Subscribed!