Escape Brexit news. Are you seeking a peaceful overseas Mediterranean investment or lifestyle property location which is:
* Unaffected by the consequences of the UK Brexit results or Brexit News?
* Unaffected by sterling currency fluctuations post-Brexit EU Referendum?
Welcome to North Cyprus
A non-Eurozone, former British Colony with English as an official language with all property priced in pounds sterling. Where the value of sterling property investment is rising, rather than falling. Where being granted a mortgage or property loan is unaffected by EU banking worries. Where, whether your Brexit vote was with the 52% to leave or the 48% to remain, you can escape from post-EU Referendum panic in safety and peace.
Here are 4 reasons why you should invest in North Cyprus Property & Escape Brexit news – post-Brexit vote:
- North Cyprus is a non-Eurozone property location, with all property priced in pounds sterling. So there is no need to worry about currency fluctuation or exchange rates, post-Brexit. This gives North Cyprus an even sharper edge over the European South of Cyprus, Eurozone area, where those purchasing in pounds sterling are finding the property more expensive when they have to change their funds into euros. It is easy to open a sterling bank account in North Cyprus during your property viewing visit, and sterling deposits are rewarded with good interest rates of around 4%. Keep control over your finances.
- North Cyprus Property prices are low cost, yet rising. Over the last few weeks, most North Cyprus Estate agents and developers have noticed a huge increase in the level of property enquiries for villas and also North Cyprus Kyrenia city apartments. The Kyrenia area, in particular, is experiencing a boom, the like of which has not been seen since before 2008. This has been partly fuelled by investors turning away from Turkey and the Middle East and towards North Cyprus – as Cyprus, in general, is seen as a safe haven. This North Cyprus property boom is in sharp contrast now to the reluctance of buyers to invest in the crumbling Eurozone. Apartments start at only £19,950 and villas from only £67,500. Keep control over your property investments!
- North Cyprus Offers a European Lifestyle in a Multi-ethnic, Non-EU country. Whether you are a Brexit or Remain Supporter, you will be in good company. Ex-pats who prefer a non-Eurozone, yet multi-ethnic environment have quietly been voting with their feet for years and moving to North Cyprus, living very happily outside EU control. If you are a Remainer and in despair, you are equally welcome – come to the Med and escape the post-Brexit vote chaos in the UK. Offering a unique combination of traditional charm and modern comforts, North Cyprus benefits from world-class Universities and Healthcare. Experience non-EU lifestyle without waiting for article 50. Keep control of your lifestyle!
- North Cyprus will not experience overseas Mortgage Restrictions Post-Brexit vote. With confusion in the global markets after the UK EU Referendum, bank mortgages for EU property markets like Spain, Italy or France may become harder for overseas property seekers to obtain. Whereas the whole North Cyprus property market has long been set up outside the EU banking system, offering buyers from all countries a non-status “in-house developer loans” over up to 12 years as well as some new North Cyprus bank mortgages up to 15 years. You can easily reserve a North Cyprus villa or apartment with as little as £10,000 and pay over up to 12 years with developer loans. Visas for visit and residency are easy to obtain.
North Cyprus International (NCI) is a leading TRNC estate agency, specialising in the arrangement of payment plans and mortgages for overseas property investors from the UK and globally. Contact us now on +44 207 112 8086 or +90 548 861 0600 and join all those discerning investors who are voting with their feet by investing in this multi-ethnic European-style country free of EU regulation or EU visa or Schengen zone restrictions.
Vote for North Cyprus and take back control – of your finances, lifestyle and property investments.
Northern Cyprus is legal:
1. LEGALITY AND RECOGNITION ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS
Recognition is completely a political notion/act (as stated by Int’l Court of Justice, Kosovo 2010 decision) and has nothing to do with legality. 1/193 country recognizes Northern Cyprus; but even if 0/193 countries recognize NC, this has nothing to do with legality of NC.
The President of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) Hisashi OWADA (2010): “International law contains no “prohibition on declarations of independence.”
the International Court of Justice (ICJ) (2010): “while the declaration may not have been illegal, the issue of RECOGNITION was a POLITICAL one”.
Recognition is a political, not a legal matter.
That is to say, “being recognized/not recognized does not affect legality/illegality of a country”. Recognition is a political action.
SINCE NORTHERN CYPRUS IS LEGAL, ALL ITS COURTS AND LAWS ARE ACCEPTED IN THE WORLD: SEE 2 & 3 BELOW.
2. ALL LAWS OF NORTHERN CYPRUS ARE ACCEPTED IN EUROPE (EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS; ECtHR)
In Northern Cyprus, laws of Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus are valid: ECtHR’s 02.07.2013 Decision: http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng?i=001-122907
“…notwithstanding the lack of international recognition of the regime in the northern area, a de facto recognition of its acts may be rendered necessary for practical purposes. Thus, THE ADOPTION BY THE AUTHORITIES OF THE “TRNC” OF CIVIL, ADMINISTRATIVE OR CRIMINAL LAW MEASURES, AND THEIR APPLICATION OR ENFORCEMENT WITHIN THAT TERRITORY, may be regarded as having a legal basis in domestic law for the purposes of the Convention”.
Note: In the related ECtHR’s decision above, the case application of the Greek Cypriot was IMMEDIATELY REJECTED; i.e., his application was found INADMISSABLE. That is to say, he was expelled by ECtHR just at the beginning; therefore, his case was not handled (no sessions were held) by ECtHR at all.
ECtHR’s 02.09.2015 Decision: http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng?i=001-155000
“..the court system in the “TRNC”, including both civil and criminal courts, reflected the judicial and common-law tradition of Cyprus in its functioning and procedures, and that the “TRNC” courts were thus to be considered as “established by law” with reference to the “constitutional and legal basis” on which they operated……the Court has already found that the court system set up in the “TRNC” was to be considered to have been “established by law” with reference to the “constitutional and legal basis” on which it operated, and it has NOT accepted the allegation that the “TRNC” courts as a whole lacked independence and/or impartiality……when an act of the “TRNC” authorities was in compliance with laws in force within the territory of northern Cyprus, those acts should in principle be regarded as having a legal basis in domestic law for the purposes of the Convention..”
Note: Here, what ECtHR means by “laws in force within the territory of northern Cyprus” is the laws that TRNC published and put into implementation, as can be
understood from ECtHR’s above 02.July.2013 decision.
3. UNITED STATES’ FEDERAL COURT: “TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN CYPRUS IS A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY”
USA Federal Court (09.October.2014): “Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is a democratic country”
“Although the United States does not recognize it as a state, the TRNC purportedly operates as a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC with a president, prime minister, legislature and judiciary…TRNC is NOT VULNERABLE to a lawsuit in Washington”
The news of the Court decision (13.10.2014):http://www.courthousenews.com/2014/10/13/72392.htm
Page of the Court case: http://dockets.justia.com/docket/district-of-columbia/dcdce/1:2009cv01967/139002 (Note the Defendant: Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus!);
Decision of the Court: http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/district-of-columbia/dcdce/1:2009cv01967/139002/53
4. UNITED KINGDOM’S HIGH COURT (03.02.2017): “THERE WAS NO DUTY IN UK LAW UPON THE GOVERNMENT TO REFRAIN FROM RECOGNISING NORTHERN CYPRUS”
It also stated: “The United Nations itself works with Northern Cyprus law enforcement agencies and facilitates cooperation between the two parts of the island.”
High Court judges dismissed a challenge … that co-operation between UK police and law agencies in northern Cyprus was illegal.
5. THERE IS “NO PROHIBITION” ON DECLARATIONS OF INDEPENDENCE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW
The President of the Int’l Court of Justice (ICJ) Hisashi Owada, 2010: “International law contains “NO PROHIBITION” on declarations of independence.”
6. NORTHERN CYPRUS BEING A COUNTRY IS NOT DISPUTED
Northern Cyprus being a country is not disputed. The definition of “country” is bigger than whether being a UN member or not. There are countries that are not member of UN. See, “country” definition in WP: A country is a region identified as a distinct entity in political geography. A country may be an independent sovereign state or one that is occupied by another state, as a non-sovereign or formerly sovereign political division, or a geographic region associated with sets of previously independent or differently associated peoples with distinct political characteristics.
That’s why, even the sources from United Nations (UN) cite Northern Cyprus as a different country: World Happiness Report 2015 of United Nations’ Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) ranked Northern Cyprus 66th among 158 countries, directly above the Republic of Cyprus, which was ranked 67th. UN SDSN World Happiness Report 2015 p.27: 2012-2014 country rankings:http://worldhappiness.report/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/04/WHR15.pdf
United Nations’ (UN) Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) World Happiness Report 2016:
See “Figure 2.2: Ranking of Happiness 2013-2015 (Part 2)”
North Cyprus: 62th among 157 countries (1:best, 157:worst)
(South, Greek) Cyprus: 69th among 157 countries.